BE HAPPY CAMPAIGN
We brought the finest, most valuable pearls from beyond the oceans to make you happy and help you make others happy. We brought the most beautiful, elegantly-designed necklace, bracelet, and ring sets together with the most superior service.
That’s why from 2007 up until today, we have enjoyed the thousands of memories that you shared with us over the phone and on our page, ‘people we made happy’. We were so moved by the comments you wrote and the stories you told us that we wanted to share our enjoyment even more. So on 13 December 2015, we started the ‘Be Happy Campaign’ in the hope that the more happiness we share, the more happiness there will be.
We were overjoyed when Tolga Karel, the much-loved, famous Turkish actor, came to us to choose a gift for his American partner and shared his video as part of the Be Happy Campaign.
You can see all the photos and videos that have been sent to us on the Just Pearl blog page.
NOW IT'S YOUR TURN! YOU TOO CAN GIVE THEMOST POPULAR GIFT PRESENTATION!
SHARE YOUR GIFT MOMENTS WITH US.
WIN A SECOND NECKLACE PENDANT!
Be Happy Campaign Participation Rules and Competition Essentials
- Firstly, thanks for sending your video...However, sometimes we receive videos that seem to have been set up with the prior knowledge of the person receiving the gift. We would like to stress that we don’t accept videos that are not genuine in this way. The person receiving the gift must not be aware that you have chosen one of our products, and the video sent to us must include the moment the gift is presented, with no cuts.
- Accessories like the gift box and guarantee card should be visible as soon as the package is opened.
- The face of the person receiving the gift must be clearly visible in the video when they are opening the tin.
- To take part in the campaign, you must have purchased a jewelry set worth at least $50 from the official justpearl.com website.
- The video must start from the moment when the person receiving the gift opens the gift box. The video must continue until the pearl is fitted onto the necklace and placed on the neck of the person receiving the gift.
- The video should be shot fixed on the same area, with a wide, high angle which allows everything to be seen, or by hand using a mobile phone.
- This campaign will be valid until it reaches the target number of videos.
- You can send us your videos on Whatsapp, using our number +90 0530 668 30 10, or email them to us at email@example.com
- Pictures and videos of ‘Gift Moments’ will be used on our YouTube channel and in TV adverts.
We guarantee that your videos will not be published without your permission.Before giving your gift, you can precheck your package by pulling the ribbon to one side without undoing it.